Monday 1 October 2012

no D day - just me

Embedded image permalink






Today is no D day, a day where people who normally write about diabetes write about something different.

I liked this idea, it gives you a chance to meet the people behind the blogs or twitter accounts, after all we are more than a chronic illness...

so I've decided to tell you a bit about me :)

ok. so I'm Tara, I'm 18 (19 in a few months) i finished college this summer and I've just started uni in chichester to do maths and teaching (nuts right?) but so far i like it :)

I've got 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers. although, my brothers live with my dad.

i love most animals, and we have cats, guinea pigs, a rabbit and a hamster at home (bit like a zoo sometimes)

i have a huge fear of most things that fly.... mainly birds, moths and flies, but yeah, don't laugh if you hear me scream ;)

i love listening to music.... especially when driving.... windows down, music up and singing along... beautiful (maybe not though if you actually hear me) :)

i love kayaking... i haven't done it in a while, well, 2yrs... but its amazing, definitely a sport that I'm at least half decent at.

I'm fairly shy when i meet new people, but then i can be quite loud around friends and family :)

i hate saying goodbye... even for a little while...

chocolate is one of my ultimate weaknesses, no chance of me declining it if I'm offered some

I've got some amazing friends.... from secondary school, college and even a few already in uni :) these are people that i reckon i wont ever say goodbye properly to.

so yeah, that's me... I wouldnt say im interesting, pretty or amazingly wonderful but I'm me, and that will have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment