Friday 22 June 2012

ITS ALL OVER!!!!!!

EXAMS ARE FINISHED!!!!! 

soooo pleased that they are finally all done, they have caused so many problems in the diabetes department of things and made me have some crazy sugar levels..... 

although, i have to say, being diabetic did come in useful today..... my last exam was biology and for this unit we study diabetes :D Ok, we don't go into much detail on the subject, but its one less thing that i have to revise seeing as i deal with it every day. so when a question came up on glucose control (in a 'normal' person) and then questions on diabetes appeared in front of me i was over the moon :)

so now I'm not so sure what to do with myself.... I've been so used to doing one exam then starting on the next exam's revision that now I'm done, i actually have no idea what to do (what did i do before exams started??).... i think first on the list is sleep, closely followed by tidying my room (AND THROWING AWAY ALL THE REVISION!!!) but i can see myself sitting in front of the rubbishy day time TV and basically enjoying life :) 

diabetes wise though, i need to sort out my routine and get into a proper one with food and injections and testing so that my levels are kinda stable once I'm at uni :) but yeah, I've got ages to do that so maybe ill give myself a bit of a break before i do that :)

I'm gunna miss college though, I'm gunna miss the total support and understanding that my friends have given me over the last 2 years. they have accepted my diabetes and have made it a laughing matter on countless occasions which has allowed me to accept it and come to terms more with living with it on a day to day basis

3 comments:

  1. Well done on completing exams & good luck with uni & deserve a break before having to settle in to any routine, how lucky was that having last exam on diabetes, lol couldn't have arranged it better? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) i know, i was sooo impressed :D x

      Delete
  2. Glad they're all over. Hope you can get your sugars back under control again :)

    ReplyDelete